(Some photos are a little blurry as I was taking these rather quickly. Also some of this furniture is not mine as I took
many of the pictures before I had moved in. You can probably tell which is my stuff and which is not!!)
The house is about 1600 Sq Ft on each level)

(For those of you from the western portion of our land what I refer to as the downstairs is called the basement)

Front of House

Rear Yard View Lower Level - Notice the 9 hole putting green and the bunker!

Back Of House - right windows are bedroom up and down. Middle windows are living room with fireplace up and down. Left window down is office and left window up is sun porch.

Office Downstairs - In above photo it is the lower left window.

Living Room Downstairs

Train Room Downstairs - Much larger than the Murrieta one in the shop building.


Bathroom Downstairs - Shower is also a steam room.

Rest of Bath Downstairs - Bath has door from bedrooom and second door from living area.

Storage Area Downstairs - Basement is 90% finished. As noted it is a walkout. That leaves 10% for lots of storage.

Right Side Rear To Front

Kitchen Upstairs

Living Room Upstairs

Stairs To Basement

Sun Room - leads to upper deck in back

View From Back Deck

Laundry Room - Right side is to garage



Return To Main Photo Menu

Copyright 2017 - 2018
Diablo Systems LLC All rights reserved.